HCCC students, faculty, and staff now have unlimited access to The Washington Post website through Site License provided by the Library. The pass includes all news, analysis, Real-time Q&A discussions, live events, and much more. Washington Post mobile apps are not included.
- Unlimited digital access to WashingtonPost.com
- Expert reporting and analysis from Washington and around the world, including award-winning investigative coverage and editorial commentary.
- Real-time Q&A Discussions providing a behind the scenes look at key stories.
- Live-streaming of Washington Post Live events, where top-level government and business leaders, emerging voices and newsmakers discuss the most pressing national and global issues of the day.
How to Access:
- On campus users: you will enter the home page of Washington Post official site directly.
- Off-campus users: you will be prompted to log in with your HCCC email and password for authentication. Then you will enter the home page of Washington Post official site.
Effective March 21, 2020 HCCC Libraries are now 100% online. We welcome you to utilize the many online services available, including chat, reference services, journals, ebooks, databases, streaming media. HCCC credentials are required for off-campus access. Librarians are available remotely during the following hours to help you with your research and reference needs:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am-4:00pm
Library Materials Available Remotely
- Library Catalog: search books, ebooks, journals, media, equipment and more.
- eBooks Collection: a list of library databases for electronic books.
- Journal Finder: find a particular journal, magazine or newspaper.
- Streaming Videos: a list of library databases for streaming videos.
- Databases A-Z: a complete list of library subscribed databases, organized alphabetically.
- Research Guides: librarian-curated resource guides for a subject, topic or course.
- Google Scholar: search across a wide range of scholarly literature, including articles, books, theses, conference papers, and technical reports. To access full text available through HCCC Library, click “Full-Text @ HCCC Library” in the result page.
HCCC Libraries now has unlimited access to the NYTimes.com website from any computer or device for all students, faculty, and staff. After registering, your pass is good for one year; you may re-register with a new pass for another year of access.
For more details and instructions on how to access, click on the image below.