The Library is committed to helping students become information literate, a skill which will guide them throughout their education and lifelong learning. For questions about Library Instruction, please contact Ellen Renaud at the Main Campus (201-360-4360), or Cynthia Coulter at (201)-360-4722 at the North Hudson Campus.
Library Instruction Request Form
Upon presentation of a valid HCCC ID, faculty and staff can borrow equipment such as projectors, laptops, speakers, VGA cables, and more from the Library for up to 12 weeks. Equipment is available from service desks at both the Main Campus and North Hudson Campus.
The HCCC Library invites students, faculty, and staff to suggest books and videos to be added to our collection.
Collection Suggestions Request Form
The Library encourages students, faculty, and staff to provide feedback about our services.
Library Satisfaction Survey
The Library has brought materials together in order to organize and preserve them, making them available to the public. The HCCC collection is now housed in the Main Library building. Collection, preservation, and organization efforts are ongoing.
- A current HCCC photo I.D. card must be presented.
- Students, faculty, staff, and alumni are responsible for all materials borrowed with their IDs.
- Students, faculty, and staff may borrow up to 8 items, including books, DVDs, and electronic cords/devices. Alumni may borrow up to 4 items.
- The student, faculty, and staff loan period for circulating items is 12 weeks for all items except iPads and laptop computers. Laptop computers and iPads may be borrowed by faculty and staff for 12 weeks, and by students for two hours of in-library use only.
- The loan period for a DVD is 12 weeks. Two DVDs may be borrowed at a time.
- Reference and reserve materials may only be used in the Library.
- Periodicals may only be used in the Library.
- The replacement charge for each lost/damaged item is cost plus $5.00 processing fee.