Effective March 21, 2020 HCCC Libraries are now 100% online. We welcome you to utilize the many online services available, including chat, reference services, journals, ebooks, databases, streaming media. HCCC credentials are required for off-campus access. Librarians are available remotely during the following hours to help you with your research and reference needs:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am-4:00pm
Library Materials Available Remotely
- Library Catalog: search books, ebooks, journals, media, equipment and more.
- eBooks Collection: a list of library databases for electronic books.
- Journal Finder: find a particular journal, magazine or newspaper.
- Streaming Videos: a list of library databases for streaming videos.
- Databases A-Z: a complete list of library subscribed databases, organized alphabetically.
- Research Guides: librarian-curated resource guides for a subject, topic or course.
- Google Scholar: search across a wide range of scholarly literature, including articles, books, theses, conference papers, and technical reports. To access full text available through HCCC Library, click “Full-Text @ HCCC Library” in the result page.